Vivo V30 series leaked poster reveals design
- leak The poster image shows that the Vivo V30 series will feature a centrally-located punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, narrow bezels around the screen, and curved edges.
- We can also see a fairly thin chin at the bottom of the screen.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge.
- Moving to the back, you can see a square module to house the camera sensor and possibly an LED flash.
- Vivo V30 Lite has been officially announced and its design does not match the one in the poster.
- This means we are looking at the actual Vivo V30 series and not the Vivo V30 Lite.
- The design of the phone matches the live image that surfaced NCC Certification,
Vivo V30: what we know so far
Vivo V30 managed to score 4,167 points in the Vulcan test. The listing has revealed that the phone will come with Android 14 OS and Adreno 720 GPU. We're probably looking at a Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC. Full specifications are currently under wraps. Here are the specifications of Vivo S18.
- Display: 6.78-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with 2800×1260 pixels resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, HDR10+, 100 percent DCI-P3 color gamut, and up to 2800 nits peak brightness.
- processor: Vivo S18 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 7 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno 720 GPU. While the Pro model gets MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chipset.
- Vivo S18 cameras: 50MP Omnivision OV50E sensor with f/1.88 aperture, OIS, an LED flash and 8MP ultra-wide Omnivision OV08D10 sensor.
- Vivo S18 cameras: 50MP Omnivision OV50E primary sensor with f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide Omnivision OV08D10 sensor with f/2.2 aperture.
- front camera: The 50MP front camera has dual soft LED flash.
- Other: It has an in-display fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers and high-res audio.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 80W fast charging.
- os: Android 14 with OriginOS 4