Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Display Problem
there are many reports From users on Reddit who received their devices earlier than expected about 'washed out' colors. Samsung phones come with multiple color profiles, and the problem is affected when the model is set to the 'Vivid' profile, which gives you more saturation. Users report that colors look normal on the 'Natural' profile.
There is a possibility that the problem could be software-related and can be fixed with an update. There could be a One UI 6.1 issue as the build is specific to the Galaxy S24 Ultra at the moment. Samsung has not acknowledged or responded to the issue at this time.
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra Specifications
- Display: 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X QHD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, Up to 2600 nits of brightness, Gorilla Armor protection and a punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper.
- Processor: The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset is paired with Adreno GPU.
- RAM and Storage: Up to 12GB RAM and 1TB storage.
- software: Android 14-based One UI 6.1.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 45W wired, 15W wireless charging support, and Wireless PowerShare.
- Cameras: 200MP primary sensor with f/1.7 aperture, OIS and Super Clear lens, 50MP telephoto lens with 5x optical zoom, 10MP telephoto lens with 3x zoom, and 12MP ultrawide lens. There is a 12MP front camera for selfies and video chat.
- connectivity: 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging.