Information about the new itel A70
- Sources reveal that itel A70 will be India's first phone in this segment with 256GB storage.
- There will also be a 128GB storage option for those who want the option.
- The handset will pack up to 12GB of RAM, which also includes 4GB virtual RAM support.
- Itel A70 price in India is expected to be under Rs 8,000.
- The render images reveal that the phone will have a sleek design with a boxy chassis and rounded edges for better grip.
- The phone has a wide notch to house the front camera sensor and large bezels on the screen. The image shows the SIM card tray on the left edge.
- Itel A70 can be seen in yellow, green, blue and light blue color options.
itel A70 India launch timeline
Sources reveal that itel A70 will be launched in India in January. However, the exact date has not been revealed yet.
itel's A-series is aimed at entry-level users looking for a digital upgrade. The company claims to have a consumer base of over 9 crore in India and promises an omnichannel digital experience packed with cutting-edge features. with Despite a track record of dominance in feature phones and smartphones across various price segments, itel continues to strengthen its position in this segment. We should know more about the itel A70 in the coming days.