iPhone SE with Dynamic Island rumor
This rumor comes from tipster @MajinBuOfficial x With mockups by @upintheozone. The tipster claims that he has heard from a source that the upcoming iPhone SE will share design cues with the iPhone 16.
he says Dimensions will be similar to the iPhone XR But the design of dynamic island and rear camera will be like iPhone 16. While the latter will have two cameras The SE will have a camera lens, he adds. The same is shown on the mockup.
If the lower-end iPhone SE gets Dynamic Island, it could mean the entire lineup looks the same, thus blurring the distinction we talked about in the beginning. it's hard to believe Apple Would like that.
Well, MajinbooOfficial has said in its post that this is just a rumor and it is definitely too early to say anything. In any case, here's everything we know:
iPhone SE 4 expected launch and specs
- The new iPhone SE is believed to arrive in 2025, although some rumors also say 2024.
- There may be a feature in this With all-display design even edges Like the new iPhones. Apple has reportedly discontinued it Touch ID Division And so, New The SE may sport Face ID, Perhaps it could be placed in the dynamic island above. However, earlier rumors suggest a notched fascia like the iPhone 14. Screen size can be 6.1 inches and display type may be OLED.
- Solo rear camera pill may have one 48MP sensor (This is found on the iPhone 15).
- Under the hood, it may have a A17 SoC (This is expected to power the iPhone 16) and a 3279 mAh battery (He is present in iPhone 14),
- the rest, it may have one USB-C port And a action button,
So this seems like a big upgrade compared to the current generation iPhone SE But take these rumors with a pinch of salt.
Apple iPhone SE 2022 (iPhone SE 3) Video