Itel P55+ Amazon Page Live
- Itel P55+ is ready to debut 8 February In India, as mentioned on the Amazon microsite.
- Speculations suggest that the upcoming smartphone could be launched in the Indian market at an estimated price of around Rs 10,000.
- It is also known that the smartphone will have a beautiful vegan leather finish with 3D stitching.
- It will feature 45W fast charging technology, a dual-rear camera setup, a 50MP primary shooter.
- The phone will include other features including AI Clear Portrait, Super Night Mode and Panorama Mode.
- The itel P55+ is confirmed to come with 16GB RAM and 256GB internal storage with Memory Fusion technology.
Itel P55+ Specifications
As we know that the itel P55+ has made its way to several international markets, details about its global variant are now known.
- Display: The global variant of the itel P55+ features a 6.6-inch IPS HD+ 90Hz display with a centered punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
- Chipset: The smartphone is powered by Unisoc T606 SoC, built on 12nm process, coupled with Mali G57 MP1 GPU.
- Rear cameras: Itel P55+ sports a 50MP main camera and a secondary AI sensor with LED flash.
- Selfie Camera: The P55+ comes with an 8MP front shooter.
- storage: The global variant of the phone offers up to 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
- software: Itel P55+ works on Android 13 out of the box.
- Battery: The P55+ packs a 5,000mAh battery with 45W fast charging.