Moto G24 Power India launch, availability details
- Via x (formerly Twitter), the smartphone brand has confirmed that the Moto G24 Power is launching in the country. 30 January,
- Upcoming budget devices will be available for purchase Company's official website, FlipkartAnd major retail stores in India.
- The specific price of the Moto G24 Power is currently unknown, but it is expected to be priced competitively, approx around Rs 10,000,
- Will be available in upcoming smartphones glacier blue And ink blue colour's.
Moto G24 Power Design
The upcoming Moto G24 Power features its iconic M logo, which is located at the back along with two camera lenses and a flashlight module. The primary camera includes a 50MP sensor. The rear camera setup is integrated into the back panel with a slight height.
The sides of the phone are flat, with the right side housing all the buttons including power and volume controls, while the left side is dedicated to the SIM card tray. The front features a punch-hole cutout and prominent black border. The upper part has a headphone jack, while the lower part includes a USB-C port, speaker grill and mic opening.
moto g24 power specifications
The company has already revealed the features of this upcoming via moto g24 power Flipkart's microsite, which apparently shows off a 6.56-inch display, MediaTek Helio G85 chipset, 50MP main camera, 6,000mAh battery, and more. Here are the complete specifications of Moto G24 Power.
- Display: The Moto G24 Power comes equipped with a 6.56-inch LCD HD+ display, which offers a resolution of 1612 x 720 pixels.
- Chipset: The upcoming Moto phone will be powered by MediaTek Helio G85 processor.
- Rear cameras: The smartphone includes a 50MP quad pixel main camera and a 2MP macro snapper.
- Selfie Camera: The Moto G24 Power has an 8MP selfie shooter on the front.
- storage: The upcoming Moto G24 Power supports a configuration of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage.
- OS: The device runs on Android 14 with Mi UX and is set to receive an OS upgrade along with three years of security updates.
- Battery: The Moto G24 Power packs a 6,000mAh battery with 30W charging support.