OnePlus Nord N30 SE spotted on Geekbench
- OnePlus Nord N30 SE spotted On Geekbench with model number CPH2605. This is the same model number that was spotted on the TDRA certification site.
- The smartphone is listed with an octa-core processor clocked at 2.20 GHz. This chipset is being called MediaTek Dimensity 6020 SoC.
- The Geekbench listing also shows the phone with 4GB RAM and Android 13.
- In terms of performance, the OnePlus Nord N30 SE has scored 703 points in the single-core test and 1781 points in the multi-core test.
The TDRA listing had confirmed that the OnePlus Nord N30 SE will come with a 4,880mAh battery and 33W fast charging support. As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, not much has been revealed yet. We expect to know more about the OnePlus Nord N30 SE in the coming days.
As the name suggests, the OnePlus Nord N30 SE is expected to be an affordable offering of the OnePlus Nord N30. Here's what the phone has to offer.
OnePlus Nord N30 specs
- Display: 6.72-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, and Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 SoC, Adreno 619 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- Cameras: 108MP Samsung HM6 primary sensor, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro lens, 16MP front camera.
- software: Android 13-based OxygenOS.
- Charging the battery: 5,000mAh battery, 50W SUPERVOOC fast charging support.
- other features: 5G, dual-band Wi-Fi, USB Type-C port, 3.5mm headphone jack.