OPPO Reno 11F 5G is also available for pre-order in Indonesia.
OPPO Reno 11F 5G appears on Geekbench
- OPPO Reno 11F 5G appears on Geekbench with model number CPH2603, as spotted MySmartPrice,
- According to the Geekbench listing, the Oppo Reno 11F 5G has scored 897 in the single-core round and 2,329 in the multi-core segment.
- The listing shows that the phone will run on Android 14 OS and pack up to 8GB of RAM.
- The chipset section mentions the OPPO Reno 11F 5G MT6977V/TTZA. It may be paired with the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 chipset and paired with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
- The maximum clock speed of the phone will be 2.60GHz.
Reno 11F pre-order in Indonesia
OPPO Reno 11F 5G available for pre-order Indonesia, However, the listing does not mention any hardware details at the moment. The phone will come in pink and green colors. The complete design of the phone is also shown in the listing.
- The Oppo Reno 11F will have a centrally-located punch-hole cutout, flat edges, and narrow bezels.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge, while there's a SIM tray slot on the left.
- The phone has a boxy chassis with rounded edges.
- On the back, you have a large rectangular module, with two circular rings inside. The upper ring has one camera sensor while the bottom ring has two camera sensors. There is an LED flash.
Recent teasers of the OPPO F25, aka Reno 11F 5G, surfaced online and revealed a 64MP primary camera and 67W SUPERVOOC fast charging. Other leaked specifications include:
- Display: 6.7 inch FHD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, in-display fingerprint sensor for security.
- camera: The 64MP primary camera may be paired with an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro unit. There may be a 32MP unit on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Battery: It may have a 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging. The phone may also come with IP54 rating.