Poco C65 Launched in India last week as the brand’s latest budget offering. It comes with a 90Hz display, 50MP triple cameras, 5,000mAh battery, and more. The first sales for the POCO C65 begin today in India, and here’s everything you need to know.
First sale of POCO C65 in India
The sale of POCO C65 was scheduled to start at 12 noon today. The smartphone can be purchased online from Flipkart. it starts at Rs 8,499 For the base model with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage. The price of POCO C65 with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage is Rs 9,499While the price of 8GB + 256GB model is Rs 10,999,
You can get up to Rs 1,000 off on POCO C65 through HDFC Bank and SBI debit and credit card transactions. No cost EMI options are also available, and an exchange offer of up to Rs 1,000 is also available on the POCO C65.
There are two color options to choose from – matte black and pastel blue.
POCO C65 specifications
- Display: The C65 features a 6.74-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top.
- Chipset: Under the hood of the phone, it runs a MediaTek Helio G85 processor with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: comes in three variants of 4GB + 128GB, 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. It also has a microSD card to further expand storage.
- Cameras: It has three camera sensors on the back, including a 50MP main sensor, a 2MP macro lens, and an AI lens. There is an 8MP camera on the front for selfie.
- Charging the battery: This phone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support. But it comes with a 10W adapter inside the box.
- software: On the software front, the smartphone runs Android 13-based MIUI 14 out of the box.
- Connectivity: It comes with 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
- other features: on this phone you also get a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and 6GB Turbo RAM.