POCO M6 5G India launch date
- The POCO M6 5G teaser image confirms that the phone will be sold exclusively through Flipkart, like other POCO phones.
- The poster suggests that the POCO M6 5G will be available in purple color, but there may be other options at launch.
- There is a large camera island on the back panel, which has two circular rings and a large POCO branding.
- The phone has a boxy chassis and flat edges.
- The handset will replace the POCO M5 and will be positioned just below POCO M6 Pro 5GWhich is already available in the country.
There are rumors that the POCO M6 5G will be a rebrand of the Redmi 13C 5G (Which has recently been launched in India) because they both share a similar design. Redmi 13C 5G price in India Rs 10,999 for 4GB+128GB model Rs 12,499 For 6GB+128GB variant and Rs 14,999 For 8GB+256GB version. We believe that the price of POCO M6 5G may also start around this range.
POCO M6 5G specifications (expected)
- Display: POCO M6 5G is expected to have great performance 6.74-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, 260ppi pixel density, 1600×720 pixels resolution, 180Hz touch sampling rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, and 600nits peak brightness.
- Cameras: It is expected that the phone will come with 50MP primary camera and 2MP secondary sensor. There may be a 5MP shooter on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Chipset: The handset may be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ SoC with Mali-G57 MC2.
- RAM/Storage: Up to 8GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 256GB of UFS 2.2 storage, which can be further expanded via microSD card.
- Connectivity: 5G/4G, dual-SIM, WiFi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.3, 3.5mm audio jack and GPS.
- os:The phone runs on Android 13-based MIUI 14 custom skin out of the box.
- Battery: POCO M6 5G may pack a 5,000mAh battery with 18W fast charging support.