Realme 12 Pro series has received multiple certifications
Realme 12 Pro appears on China's 3C
- Realme 12 Pro receives China's 3C certification, as spotted MySmartPriceWith model number RMX3841.
- The listing confirms that the phone will come with 67W fast charging support, VCB7CACH and VCB70ACH power adapter.
- The handset will come with 5G network support.
Realme 12 Pro Plus receives FCC, TUV and NBTC certification
- Realme 12 Pro Plus has received FCC, TUV, and NBTC certificate with model number RMX3840.
- The FCC and TUV listings confirm that the phone will come with a 4880mAh battery and 67W fast charging support.
- The FCC images show the back panel of the phone. However, the design does not look similar to the design that the brand has been teasing. We see two circular rings instead of one big round ring.
- The listing confirms that the Realme 12 Pro+ will run on Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 custom skin out of the box.
- The handset will measure 171.61 mm x 74.16 mm x 174.00 mm.
- The NBTC certification confirms the marketing name of the phone but does not reveal any hardware details.
realme 12 pro specification
- Display: The Realme 12 Pro series is said to feature a 6.7-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and probably an in-display fingerprint scanner.
- Chipset: Realme 12 Pro+ will likely be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC. Realme 12 Pro chipset information is not clear at the moment.
- Rear cameras: The camera setup may include a 50MP main Sony IMX890 camera, a 64MP OmniVision OV64B periscope lens, and an 8MP ultrawide sensor.
- Selfie Camera: there may be one 32MP camera on the front for selfies and video chat.
- RAM/Storage: till 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
- OS: Android 14 with Realme UI 5.0.
- Battery: The Realme 12 Pro and Pro+ may pack a 5,000mAh battery but charging speeds may vary.