Realme 12 Pro+ Geekbench listing
- As spotted, Realme 12 Po+ has been spotted on Geekbench V62.2 MySmartPriceWith model number RMX3840.
- The handset has managed to score 1,025 points in single-core and 2,915 points In multi-core tests.
- The listing shows that the phone will boot Android 14 OS out of the box and pack 12GB of RAM but there may be other options at launch.
- The motherboard section mentions 'Parrot' which could be associated with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC.
- The octa-core chipset will have a clock speed of 1.96GHz and the other 4 cores will have a clock speed of 2.4GHz.
Realme 12 Pro series specifications (expected)
There is a possibility that Realme 12 Pro+ could be called Realme 12 Pro Max. As per listing on Flipkart,
- Display: The Realme 12 Pro series is said to feature a 6.7-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: Realme 12 Pro+ will likely be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC.
- RAM/Storage: till 12GB RAM and 512GB internal storage.
- os:The Realme 12 Pro series is likely to boot with Android 14-based Realme UI 5.0 custom skin out of the box.
- Rear cameras: The camera setup may include a 50MP main Sony IMX890 camera, a 64MP OmniVision OV64B periscope lens, and an 8MP ultrawide sensor. there may be one 32MP camera on the front for selfies and video chat.
- Battery: Realme 12 Pro and Pro+ may have a capacity of 5,000mAh (4880mAh rated) Battery but charging speed may vary.