Separately, Realme has also partnered with international luxury watch design master Olivier Savio As for the Rolex-inspired edition of the Realme 12 Pro series.
Realme 12 Pro series cameras
- Realme has officially confirmed that the Realme 12 Pro will have a periscope telephoto sensor.
- The Realme 12 Pro series is confirmed to feature the largest OV64B periscope telephoto sensor with a 1/2-inch size.
- The Realme 12 Pro series will feature 3X Portrait mode with a 71mm Golden Portrait focal length, which is claimed to create a shallow depth of field ideally suited for portraits.
- The phones are confirmed to support digital zoom up to 120X and offer lossless zoom at 0.6x, 1x, 2x, 3x, and 6x.
- The main camera of the Realme 12 Pro series is a Sony IMX890 1/1.56” sensor with OIS and f/1.8 aperture. This is a 50MP sensor.
- In collaboration with Qualcomm, Realme has enhanced image processing with the MasterShot algorithm. The Realme 12 Pro Series 5G is the first and only device in its segment to process RAW domains.
- The Realme 12 Pro+ may feature a 64MP periscope telephoto camera, while the standard Realme 12 Pro may come with a 32MP telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom.
Realme 12 Pro partnership with Rolex
Separately, a poster of the Realme 12 Pro+ Rolex-inspired edition has surfaced online. The leaked teaser image features a Rolex watch, which shows the date of 28th, which could be when the phones may eventually launch.
According to the alleged poster, the custom design will have a dust-resistant leather back panel with blue and gold colors. Realme is calling this color Submarine Blue and it has a large circular module on the back panel to house the camera sensors and an LED flash.
Realme has partnered with international luxury watch design master Olivier Savio to create a Rolex-inspired luxury watch design for the Realme 12 Pro Series 5G. Renowned for his leadership in high-end watch and jewelery groups, Olivier Savio has previously collaborated with prestigious Swiss watch brands including Rolex, Roger Dubuis, Piaget, Breitling and Quentin.
The company says that the phone is crafted using CNC machine cutting, and the golden fluted bezel achieves 360-degree luxury watch-level precision texture with 300 carefully designed metal lines.