Realme 12 Pro spotted on 3C certification site
- Realme 12 Pro series was spotted With model number RMX3866 on 3C certification website.
- The 3C listing doesn't confirm anything other than the fact that the Realme 12 Pro series will come with 67W fast charging support.
- It also mentions two adapters called VCB7CACH and VCB70ACH.
Realme has kept the details under wraps by only revealing the back design of the phone and confirming the periscope camera. The Realme 12 Pro is seen in blue color with vegan leather finish and golden outline. The camera module is a circle with 120x zoom engraved on it.
The Realme 12 Pro series is also confirmed to feature a periscope telephoto lens, which is compared to a 200MP sensor, and doesn't need to rely on such a high megapixel count. As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, the recent TENAA listing gives us an idea of what to expect.
Realme 12 Pro series specs (expected)
- Display: The Realme 12 Pro is said to feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 2412×1080 pixels resolution.
- Processor: An unspecified octa-core chipset is listed for the Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+ with clocks of 2.2GHz and 2.4GHz respectively. Rumors suggest that it will be the Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 for the Realme 12 Pro+.
- RAM and Storage: Both phones are expected to be launched in four variants 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB and 16GB + 1TB.
- Cameras: Realme 12 Pro is listed with a 50MP primary camera, 32MP secondary lens, and 8MP sensor. It will have a 16MP front camera for selfies. For Realme 12 Pro+, it will be a 64MP primary camera, 50MP secondary lens, 8MP camera and 32MP front camera.
- Battery: Both the phones are listed with the same 4,880mAh battery.