Realme 12 Pro spotted on Geekbench
- The model number of Realme 12 Pro has been RMX3842 spotted on geekbench MSP, This model has been associated with Realme 12 Pro in the past.
- It runs on an octa-core chipset with a maximum clock speed of 2.21 GHz. It is said to have a Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 chipset manufactured on a 4nm process, and packs four Cortex A78 cores clocked at 2.2GHz, four Cortex A55 cores clocked at 1.8GHz, and an Adreno 710 GPU.
- Realme 12 Pro is also seen in the Geekbench listing with 8GB RAM and Android 14.
- The chipset details of the Realme 12 Pro series have not been officially confirmed yet, but it is speculated that the phones will come with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC. Well, at least one phone will run on this chipset.
- On Geekbench, Realme 12 Pro has scored 898 points in the single-core test and 2,759 points in the multi-core test.
Realme has so far confirmed the back design of the phone which shows a leather finish along with a watch-inspired circular camera module. It will come in 'Submarine Blue' color. The Realme 12 Pro is also confirmed to have a Sony IMX 890 OIS camera and the largest OV64B periscope telephoto sensor along with a 1/2-inch image sensor. It will offer 3X optical zoom and 120X super zoom.
Realme 12 Pro series specifications (expected)
- Display: Realme 12 Pro is expected to have a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 2412×1080 pixels resolution.
- Processor: The smartphone may be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2.
- RAM and Storage: Both phones can be launched in four variants of 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB and 16GB + 1TB.
- Realme 12 Pro cameras: Realme 12 Pro is listed with a 50MP primary camera, 32MP secondary lens, and 8MP sensor. It will have a 16MP front camera for selfies.
- Realme 12 Pro+ Cameras: For Realme 12 Pro+, it will be a 64MP primary camera, 50MP secondary lens, 8MP camera and 32MP front camera.
- Battery: Both the phones are expected to come with the same 4,880mAh battery.