Realme 12 Pro, Realme 12 Pro+ specs via TENAA
- Display: According to the TENAA listing, the Realme 12 Pro will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with 2412×1080 pixels resolution.
- Chipset: The smartphone will be powered by an unspecified octa-core 2.2GHz chipset.
- RAM and Storage: The listing also reveals that the Realme 12 Pro will have four variants – 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB and 16GB + 1TB.
- Camera: Realme 12 Pro is also listed with a 50MP primary camera, a 32MP secondary lens, and an 8MP sensor. It will have a 16MP camera for selfie.
realme 12 pro+
- Chipset: For Realme 12 Pro+, TENAA listing reveals octa-core 2.4GHz chipset, most likely Snapdragon 7S Generation 2,
- Camera: It is also expected to have a 64MP primary camera, 50MP secondary lens, and 8MP camera. The selfie camera in Realme 12 Pro+ will be 32MP sensor.
- RAM and Storage: RAM and storage options for the Realme 12 Pro+ are also the same – 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 256GB, 12GB + 512GB and 16GB + 1TB.
- Battery: The TENAA listing also reveals the same 4,880mAh battery for the Realme 12 Pro and Realme 12 Pro+.
Realme has teased a smartphone with periscope camera
Realme has so far teased a new flagship smartphone with a periscope camera. This is probably the Realme 12 Pro series. It adds a new teaser that says, “Beyond 200MP, Periscope awaits.” The brand is highlighting the periscope camera by comparing it to a 200MP sensor and also saying that it doesn't need to rely on such a high megapixel count.
Realme has also shared two camera samples, one of which captures low-light portraits, and the other shows off its high zoom capabilities.
It is rumored that Realme 12 Pro series will be launched in India by the end of this month or in the month of February. It has already received BIS certification, indicating its launch in India soon. Realme is expected to share more details about its upcoming smartphone.