Redmi K70 Ultra information revealed
- According to DCS, the Redmi K70 Ultra is expected to come with a 1.5K 8T LTPO display.
- The handset will likely come with DC dimming support and peak brightness levels similar to its predecessor. To recall, the Redmi K60 Ultra comes with 2600nits peak brightness and 2880Hz high-frequency PWM dimming.
- DCS notes that the current prototype of the device is being tested with the MediaTek Dimensity 9300+ SoC and will be paired with 24gb LPDDR5T RAM and 1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- DCS suggests that the Redmi K70 Ultra could be the first smartphone to launch with 24GB LPDDR5T RAM.
Although DCS did not mention in the Weibo post, the Redmi K70 Ultra may come with the same 144Hz refresh rate as its predecessor and HDR10+ and Dolby Vision. The Dimensity 9300 SoC is seen on the Vivo X100 and Vivo X100 Pro in both China and global variants. The chipset will be paired with Mali-G720 Immortalis MP12 GPU.
- The Redmi K70 Ultra is expected to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 120W wired fast charging support. It may have wireless charging support.
- The handset is likely to come with a 50MP Sony IMX LYTIA 800 primary sensor with OIS and a larger 108MP ultra-wide-angle lens.
- The display size of the phone can be 6.67 inches and it will have an OLED panel with 2K resolution.
The Redmi K70 Ultra is expected to launch in China very soon and there is a possibility that it may be rebranded as the Xiaomi 14T Pro for global markets like its predecessor.