Samsung Galaxy A55 and Galaxy A35 colors
- The photos show the Samsung Galaxy A-series phones in white, pink and black color options. It appears that the phone in question is the Galaxy A35 5G.
- Blaise too shared This looks like a promotional poster image and we see the phone (possibly the Galaxy A55) in white, pink and lemon colours.
- The Samsung Galaxy A35 and Galaxy A55 5G appear to have a similar design.
Samsung Galaxy A55 and A35 design
- The Samsung Galaxy A35 and Galaxy A55 5G will have a centrally-located punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, flat edges, and large bezels around the screen.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge. The phone appears to have rounded edges.
- Flipping over to the back, you see separately placed triple camera rings and an LED flash. The sensors do not sit flush on the back panel and stick out.
- The Samsung Galaxy A55 may have a slightly premium build with a metal frame.
- Both phones have the same boxy chassis as the Samsung Galaxy S24 lineup.
Samsung Galaxy A55 and A35 5G phones have already arrived Received TENAA, fcc, bis, and various other certifications. This suggests that we may be getting closer to the launch. The Galaxy A34 and Galaxy A54 were launched in March 2023, so the successors could also launch around the same time.
Samsung Galaxy A55 specifications (expected)
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Chipset: Exynos 1480 SoC with AMD GPU for enhanced graphics performance.
- RAM/Storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options.
- os: Android 14-based One UI custom skin out of the box.
- Rear cameras: The Galaxy A55 is rumored to come with a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera.
- Selfie Camera: There may be a 32MP front camera for selfies and video chat.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging technology.
The Galaxy A35, on the other hand, will be powered by the Exynos 1380 SoC and will boot Android 14 out of the box. The chipset may be paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of storage, which can be further expanded. The phone may have a 5,000mAh battery and 25W fast charging support. We should know more details about the phone when it launches.