Samsung Galaxy A55 official renders, specifications
- A report Android Headlines has given us our first official look at the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A55.
- The device will be launched Three color options: Awesome IceBlue, Awesome Lilac, and Awesome Navy.
- The phone will adopt Samsung's new 'Key Island' design language As for its affordable devices, the power and volume buttons protrude from the metal frame.
- The device is also expected to feature a brand new feature from Samsung Semiconductor exynos 1480 Chipset, manufactured on 4nm process.
- The chipset has Samsung's custom features Xclipse 530 GPU, co-developed with AMD.
- The Galaxy A55 variant will have 8GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Although the report does not shed light on other specifications, in terms of photographic capabilities the device may get a 50MP primary camera along with telephoto and ultrawide sensors. There could be a 32MP front camera on the front, similar to its predecessor for selfies. Devices may also have an IP67 or higher rating. Even Samsung's flagships stick to 25W fast charging, we doubt the A55 will offer any upgrades on this front.
Meanwhile, the South Korean conglomerate is getting ready to unveil its flagship Galaxy S24 series on January 17. The devices are expected to come with the new 'Galaxy AI' features, but it remains to be seen if it will also come to Samsung's A-series devices. Samsung too launched The Galaxy A15 and Galaxy A25 arrived in India last month with the same key island design.