Samsung Galaxy M15 5G, Galaxy F15 5G get BIS certification
- Galaxy M15 5G and Galaxy F15 5G were spotted On BIS with model numbers SM-M156B and SM-E156B respectively. These model numbers are associated with both the phones.
- No other details have been revealed from the BIS listing but it does confirm the India launch of two Samsung phones. We haven't received official confirmation yet but it should be out soon.
It is speculated that the Galaxy M15 5G and Galaxy F15 5G phones will launch with similar specifications and features. Galaxy A15 5G, Samsung is known to introduce similar Galaxy M and Galaxy F phones with the only difference being in the branding, so we will see this trend repeated with the Galaxy M15 and Galaxy F15.
Galaxy M15 was first tip To pack a 6,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, here's what we can expect from the Galaxy M15 and Galaxy F15 based on the specs of the Galaxy A15.
Samsung Galaxy A15 5G specs
- Display: The Galaxy A15 5G features a 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and 800 nits peak brightness.
- Processor: It is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 6100+ chipset and Mali G57-MP2 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: The Galaxy A15 5G comes with up to 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 1TB with a microSD card.
- Cameras: The smartphone has a 50MP primary camera, 5MP ultra-wide angle lens and 2MP depth sensor. For selfie, you get 13MP front camera in Galaxy A15 5G.
- Charging the battery: It has a 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging support.
- software: On the software front, the Galaxy A15 5G runs Android 13-based One UI 5.