Samsung will soon launch its Galaxy M51 smartphone in India. The company is posting a teaser for the upcoming device on its social media platforms. Amazon has also set up a teaser page for this. Prior to making its debut in India, the company released the device in Germany. Here we take a look at all the key features of the device.
The Samsung Galaxy M51 is priced at Euro 360 (approx. 31,000) in Germany. We expect the price tag to be slightly lower than when the device launched in India.
According to a previous report by IANS, the Samsung Galaxy M51 is priced at around Rs 25,000 to Rs 30,000 in India. In this price bracket, it goes up against devices like OnePlus Nord and Realme X3.
* Samsung Galaxy M51 has a 6.7-inch Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus display with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels.
* The device has an unnamed octa-core processor. Many reports point to the fact that the device is controlled by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor.
* It is paired with 128GB internal storage with 6GB of RAM, expandable up to 512GB via microSD card.
* The device runs Google’s latest Android 10 operating system with the company’s own One UI 2.0 skin.
* For safety, the device has a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and a 2D face unlock using the front camera.
* All supported by a 7,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
* Samsung Galaxy M51 Quad Camera Setup includes 64MP Primary Sensor, 12MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, 5MP Macro Lens, and 5MP Depth Sensor.
* On the front, it has a 32MP sensor to take selfies.
Samsung India has not announced when it will launch its Galaxy M51 in India. However, according to a previous report from IANS, the company is looking to release the device in the first week of September.