How to download One UI 6 on Samsung Galaxy S21 series
Starting from 21st DecemberS21 series users in India have started receiving One UI 6 OTA update. The firmware build ends with FWL3 and is paired with a December 2023 security update,
The Galaxy S21 series was launched in January 2021 with a promise 4 OS upgrade, According to this, the phones are also eligible to get the Android 15 update.
Anyway, leaving all that aside, let's start downloading One UI. Make sure your device is support to Before you flash the new update. Also make sure the device has adequate fee And A stable Wi-Fi/mobile data connection,
Once those conditions are met, follow these steps:
- step 1: go to phone Adjustment
- step 2: tap on software update
- step 3: tap on Download and install
It will take some time to download and install the update. This process may also cause the device to reboot. Once this is complete, you will see “Your device has been upgraded to One UI 6”.
Best One UI 6 Features
- access to Quick Settings section By simply swiping down from the top right corner.
- You can change the aspect ratio of images camera app Regardless of the megapixel mode you select.
- samsung one ui emojis It has got a new look.
- New auto blocker The setting within Privacy & Security settings restricts the installation of apps from unknown sources, thereby blocking malware, malicious links, and USB commands.
- Gallery app now includes STUDIOA simple movie maker/editor feature.
- uninterrupted copy and paste between different Samsung devices as long as they are all signed in with the same Samsung account.
- several other app update (Such as Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health, Samsung Wallet, etc.) and newer gestures are also part of one ui 6 rollout,
samsung galaxy s21 video