Xiaomi 14 Ultra, OPPO Find X7 Ultra satellite connectivity details
- According to reports, the Xiaomi 14 Ultra is expected to be released with a single variant with satellite communication capabilities.
- Meanwhile, Oppo recently introduced the Find X7 and Find X7 Ultra smartphones in China, with a tipster suggesting the imminent launch of a new Ultra variant supporting two-way satellite communications. weibo,
- The rumored Oppo Find X7 Ultra Satellite Edition is expected to face competition from the Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
- Recently, the Find X7 Ultra satellite communications variant, identified with the PHY120 model number, was discovered on the database of the Bluetooth SIG certification platform.
Reports suggest that the Find X7 Ultra satellite communication edition will be released in China this March. Meanwhile, Xiaomi 14 Ultra is also expected to launch in China within the same time frame.
Additionally, according to a recent report, Xiaomi is set to launch its first flip-style foldable phone with the Xiaomi 14 Ultra, which is known as Xiaomi Mix Flip. Notably, the Mix Flip is expected to feature satellite connectivity support.
Xiaomi 14 Ultra, OPPO Find X7 Ultra Specifications
Xiaomi 14 Ultra
The smartphone brand has not yet officially revealed any specifications. However, based on speculations and leaks, here are its expected specifications Xiaomi 14 Ultra.
- Display: 6.7 inch 2K AMOLED 120Hz display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC with Adreno 750 GPU
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary + 50MP ultra-wide + 50MP telephoto + Sony LYT900 sensor
- Selfie Camera: 32MP in front
- storage: Up to 16GB RAM and 1TB storage
- OS: Android 14-based HyperOS custom skin
- Battery: 5,500mAh/5,180mAh (90W wired, 50W wireless charging)
oppo find x7 ultra
Meanwhile, in addition to adding satellite connectivity support, the upcoming oppo find x7 ultra The model is expected to share similar features to the recently launched Find X7 Ultra. Here are the specifications.
- Display: 6.82-inch Quad HD+ LTPO 120Hz display, up to 4500 nits maximum brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8th Gen 3 with Adreno 750 GPU
- Rear cameras: 50MP 1-inch Sony LYT-900 OIS sensor + 50MP ultra-wide-angle lens + 50MP 3X periscope telephoto camera + 50MP 6X periscope telephoto OIS camera
- Selfie Camera: 32MP sensor in front
- storage: Up to 16GB RAM and 512GB storage
- OS: Android 14 with ColorOS 14
- Battery: 5,000mAh with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging (50W Qi wireless charging and 10W reverse charging)