Honor X9b drop test teaser details
- But x (formerly Twitter), The name of the smartphone has not been clearly revealed by HTech CEO Madhav Sheth in the latest teaser.
- However, the presence of “X” in the post strongly hints that it will belong to the X series phones.
- The teaser shows the phone undergoing rigorous drop tests from various heights including waist level, shoulder height, 8 feet and extreme height.
- Notably, testing revealed the display to be completely clean, with no visible damage visible.
- Similar teasers have also been used in other markets where the X9b has been released to emphasize the impressive durability of its screen.
- A short video was recently shared by the HTech CEO, which showed the unboxing video of the same smartphone.
honor x9b specifications
- Display: The Honor
- Chipset: The Honor X9b is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 6 Gen 1 SoC coupled with Adreno 710 GPU.
- Rear cameras: It has a 108MP main camera with f/1.75 aperture, a 5MP ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 2MP macro lens.
- front camera: For selfies and video chats, the Honor X9b has a 16MP front shooter.
- storage: The phone comes in two storage variants – 8GB+256GB and 12GB+256GB.
- OS: The Honor X9b runs on Android 13-based MagicOS 7.2 custom skin out of the box.
- Battery: The smartphone is equipped with a 5,800mAh battery and supports 35W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Honor X9B includes 5G, dual-SIM, WiFi 5, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, GPS and USB 2.0.
Honor X9b India launch details (expected)
- BIS listing of an Honor phone took place in November 2023 discovered by 91mobiles, even though the listing lacked a specific model number.
- The listing hints at the imminent launch of a new Honor device in India.
- Industry sources told 91mobiles that the model shown in the BIS listing is Honor X9B.
- This phone was expected to be released in India in late December or early January.
- So, we can now expect the smartphone to launch in India this month.