iQOO Neo 9 3C certification details
- The upcoming iQOO Neo 9 has been spotted on the 3C certification website with model number V2338A.
- 3C Certification Website List (Via) reveals that the iQOO Neo 9 will support 120W fast charging.
- No additional information about the iQOO Neo 9 has been revealed through the 3C certification website listing.
iQOO Neo 9 launch date (rumored)
According to a recent report, the launch date of the iQOO Neo 9 series was accidentally revealed, revealing that the lineup is set to debut on December 27 at 19:00 China time, equivalent to 4:30 pm IST.
iQOO Neo 9 specifications (rumored)
- Display: The iQOO Neo 9 is expected to feature a 6.78-inch OLED display with curved edges and a 144Hz refresh rate.
- Rear cameras: The leak suggests that the iQOO Neo 9 may come with a 50MP SonyIMX920 primary camera with OIS and a 50MP ultrawide camera.
- Selfie Camera: The front camera of iQOO Neo 9 may have a 16MP lens for selfie.
- Chipset: The standard model may be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC.
- software: It is speculated that iQOO Neo 9 will run on Android 14 with OriginOS custom skin.
- Battery: The iQOO Neo 9 is speculated to pack a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
- other features: The phone may include an under-display fingerprint sensor and IR blaster for security.
iQOO Neo 9 design
The iQOO Neo 9 was recently spotted in a vibrant red color option with a white stripe running along the left side. The upcoming phone appears to have a leather back, with the power button and volume keys located on the right side. Additionally, the iQOO Neo 9 is equipped with dual rear cameras, curved edges, and a metallic frame.