Google Pixel 9 Pro renders, 360-degree video leaked
- These renders of Pixel 9 Pro come from a Collaboration between onleaks And MSP, It shows a good look at the potential design of the phone and what to expect from the next Google flagship.
- The Pixel 9 Pro is seen to have a flat display with a punch-hole camera, which is said to be 6.5 inches. it will be smaller than pixel 8 pro 6.8 inch display.
- The phone looks quite compact but with thin bezels and flat edges unlike the Pixel 8 Pro which has curved edges. The design resembles the iPhone 15 with flat edges but makes the Pixel phones look wider.
- The power button and volume keys are seen on the right side while the USB-C port, speaker grille and SIM card tray are placed at the bottom.
- The rear camera also gets a slight makeover with a more compact camera island. The camera module no longer extends across both ends of the phone but instead fits the sensor better. It still looks thick like the previous model.
The report further states that the Pixel 8 Pro will have triple rear cameras with a wide angle lens, a telephoto lens, and a periscope. It's still too early to say but cameras are one area that we can definitely count on to see some major improvements introduced with each Pixel generation.
This was the first look at the Pixel 9 Pro but we still don't know much about the phone. However we should start hearing on the next generation Pixel soon.