OnePlus Open Android 14 Update Details
The company has confirmed this Community Forum The latest build, labeled CPH2551_184.108.40.2060(EX01), will gradually be distributed to users in other regions via OTA. It brings several notable enhancements to the OnePlus device, as mentioned in the official changelog:
- The update introduces the Aqua Dynamics feature that enables interaction with morphing forms to easily access the latest information at a glance.
- The new update also brings File Dock, which allows drag-and-drop content transfer between apps and devices.
- It implements content extraction, allowing users to recognize and extract text and images from the screen with a single tap.
- There is a new Smart Cutout feature that is able to separate multiple subjects from the background in a photo for copying or sharing.
- The update extends the shelf with additional widget recommendations.
- It improves photo and video-related permission management for advanced security and enhances system stability, app launch speed, and animation smoothness.
- The new update adds an aquamorphic-themed ringtone and new system notification sounds, and it also enhances system animations for even smoother transitions.
- Additionally, it features a Carbon Tracking Always-On Display (AOD) that shows the carbon emissions saved by choosing to walk instead of driving.
How to get OxygenOS 14-based Android 14 update
- To update, users need to ensure that their phones are on detectable version CPH2551_220.127.116.111.
- For users who have not received the update notification, go to Settings > About device > Tap on “Up to date” > Select the icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply > Check for updates You can check manually by visiting.
- The company recommends maintaining the battery level above 30 percent and having a minimum of 5GB of storage available before proceeding with the update.
oneplus open video