Now a new report hints at some key details including the chipset and global scale India launch The timeline of the upcoming phone, which is said to be next year. Here are more details about it POCO X6 Pro 5G,
POCO X6 Pro 5G Global/India Launch Timeline
- According to a report by xiaomiuiThe company is preparing to unveil the POCO X6 Pro 5G at a launch event in January 2024.
- With the expected launch date in the last week of January, the countdown to the release in the global market has started.
- The report notes that the phone will also be introduced in India, making it available for users across all regions to purchase the POCO X6 Pro 5G.
- However, it is noteworthy that the company is yet to officially reveal the launch date in the coming weeks.
- POCO X6 Pro will be powered by 5G mediatek dimension 8300 Chipset
- Upcoming POCO phone will have this feature HyperOS Interface based on Android 14.
According to a recent news reportThe FCC listing has revealed that the POCO X6 Pro will be available in two storage configurations – 8GB RAM with 256GB storage and 12GB RAM with 512GB storage. Notably, it is also said to have the presence of 67W fast charging support. Additionally, the upcoming smartphone will be equipped with 5G capabilities and NFC support.
POCO X6 Pro 5G specifications (expected)
Details about the POCO X6 Pro 5G are limited at the moment. However, there are expectations that this could be a rebranded version of the Redmi K70e, here is a brief overview of the Redmi K70e specifications.
- Display: 6.67-inch OLED screen with 1.5K resolution, 12-bit color and 120Hz refresh rate, reaching a peak brightness of 1,800 nits
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8300 Ultra SoC
- Rear cameras: 64MP main camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and 2MP macro sensor
- front camera: 16MP front camera
- storage: There's up to 16GB of LPDDR5X RAM and internal storage options go up to 1TB using UFS 4.0 technology.
- OS: Android 14 with HyperOS custom skin pre-installed
- Battery: 5,500mAh battery with 90W fast wired charging technology