Redmi A3 receives NBTC certification
- The certification confirms the Redmi A3 marketing moniker.
- The listing, as seen by MySmartPriceIt shows that the model number of the phone is 23129RN51X and it will offer 4G LTE connectivity.
- Apart from these details, no other information has been revealed about the phone at present.
No other details are known about the Redmi A3 at the moment, but since it has started appearing online, we can expect to know more details about the device in the coming days. Here’s a quick rundown of the specifications of the Redmi A2.
Redmi A2 Specifications
- Display: The Redmi A2 features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a waterdrop notch at the top.
- Processor: The handset is powered by a MediaTek Helio G36 processor.
- os: Android 13 (Go edition) out-of-the-box.
- Cameras: It has an 8MP primary camera and QVGA lens. There may be a 5MP front camera for selfies and video chat.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- RAM and Storage: The Redmi A2 comes in three options: 2GB + 32GB, 2GB + 64GB, and 4GB + 64GB models.
POCO X6 Pro receives TDRA certification
POCO X6 Pro has received TDRA certification and it reveals model number 2311DRK48G. Finally ‘G’ represents a global model. The listing also confirms the POCO X6 Pro 5G marketing name. The handset was previously spotted on FCC certification as well as BIS certification in India. It will replace POCO X5 Pro.