Samsung adopts Apple's AOD concept for the Galaxy S24 Ultra
- On the Galaxy S24 Ultra, the South Korean tech giant has tweaked the Always-On Display android police, It is unclear whether this feature is available on the vanilla S24 and S24+.
- The updated feature now displays your wallpaper in a blurry but still colorful view when Always-On Display is enabled.
- The implementation is largely similar to Apple's on the iPhone, but Samsung adds a little more animation to the live wallpapers than Apple does.
- According to reports, older devices like the Galaxy S23 and other devices released last year will not have access to AOD wallpapers (yet).
- Older Galaxy S-series models are likely to be missed due to their less efficient displays.
(Photo via Android Police)
Samsung Galaxy S24 series price in India
- Samsung Galaxy S24 is offered in two storage variants in India: 8GB + 256GB version price 79,999 and the 8GB + 512GB variant is priced at Rs 89,999.
- On the other hand, the Galaxy S24+ also comes with two storage options. The 12GB + 512GB variant is priced at Rs 99,999, while the 12GB + 512GB variant is priced at Rs 1,09,999.
- The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra offers three storage configurations – the 12GB + 256GB variant is priced at Rs 1,29,999, the 12GB + 512GB model is priced at Rs 1,39,999, and the 12GB + 1TB variant is priced at Rs 1,59,999.
As far as colors are concerned, the standard Galaxy S24 variant will come in Amber Yellow, Cobalt Violet, and Onyx Black colors. The Galaxy S24+, on the other hand, will be offered only in Cobalt Violet and Onyx Black color options. The high-end Galaxy S24 Ultra will be offered in color options of Titanium Grey, Titanium Violet, and Titanium Black.
Samsung Galaxy S24 series pre-booking offer
- Customers who pre-book the Galaxy S24 Ultra and S24 Plus are eligible for total benefits worth Rs 22,000, which includes an upgrade bonus of Rs 12,000 and a storage upgrade worth Rs 10,000.
- Additionally, those pre-booking the 256GB variant will get the 512GB storage variant.
- Alternatively, customers can opt for HDFC cashback of Rs 5,000 along with an upgrade bonus of Rs 5,000.
- For customers pre-booking the standard Galaxy S24, pre-booking benefits in the form of upgrade bonus amount to Rs 15,000.
- Customers can opt for HDFC cashback of Rs 5,000 and an upgrade bonus of Rs 8,000 for the Galaxy S24.
- Samsung Finance+ offers 11 months no-cost EMI option.
- Participants who pre-book the phone during the Samsung Live event on January 18 will be entitled to a free Wireless Charger Duo worth Rs 4,999.