Nothing Phone (2A) gets TDRA certification
There was nothing call (2a) spotted On the UAE's TDRA certification site. The listing confirms the name of the device as it is clearly mentioned on the site. It doesn't reveal any other details but confirms the name of the phone, which was only rumored until now.
The teaser shared by Pei also doesn't provide any details, so everything is under wraps for now. But we are expecting to start seeing teasers about the upcoming Nothing phone soon.
This isn't the first we're hearing about the Nothing Phone (2A). We are already seeing leaks and reports about the alleged price and specifications of the device.
Nothing Phone (2A) Description (Required)
- The Nothing Phone (2a) is expected to feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- It may be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7200 processor.
- It is said that the smartphone will be launched in two variants of 8GB RAM + 128GB storage and 12GB RAM + 256GB storage.
- The Nothing phone (2a) is expected to have a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL S5KGN9 primary camera and a 50MP ISOCELL JN1 ultra-wide angle lens. For selfie, we may get to see a 16MP front camera.
- On the software front, the Nothing Phone (2A) is expected to run Android 14-based Nothing OS 2.5 out-of-the-box.
- The smartphone will probably have a 4,290mAh battery.
- In terms of color options, the Nothing Phone (2A) is expected to be launched in black and white, just like the flagship model.
Information about the alleged price of Nothing Phone (2A) has also been given. Its price is said to be less than 400 Euro i.e. approximately Rs 36,800.