Vivo Y200e India launch timeline
Vivo Y200e will launch in India, 91mobiles has exclusively learned from industry sources. by the end of the month. This means that we can expect a teaser from the brand in the next few days.
Vivo Y200e Hardware
- According to sources, Vivo Y200e will come with a new ecofiber leather back panel and will also have a unique anti-stain coating.
- According to this, the phone will have a premium leather back panel and it will be stain-resistant.
- Vivo Y200e will come with a 120Hz AMOLED display, 5,000mAh battery, and 44W fast charging support.
- This handset will be the first phone in the company’s Y-series to have dual stereo speakers and IP54 rating.
- Google Play Console Listing It includes a render of the phone and shows triple camera sensors, a flat display, and a punch-hole cutout.
Appeared on Vivo Y200e Geekbench v4.0 benchmarking platform, It has managed to score 3,115 points in the single-core test and 8,122 points in the multi-core test. The listing shows that the phone will have Qualcomm Snapdragon 4 Gen 2 SoC, Android 14 OS, and 8 GB RAM. The phone also received Bluetooth SIG certification, confirming Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
The Google Play Console listing confirms an FHD+ display with 1080X2400 pixel resolution and Adreno 613 GPU for graphics. We should also know the launch date and price details in the coming days.