iQOO Neo 9 Pro India launch month confirmed
iQOO has shared a teaser that confirms several details of its upcoming smartphone, including the first to reveal its name. The brand is believed to be bringing only iQOO Neo 9 Pro Variant and not the vanilla model for India. This phone is ready for launch in the country in February.
Additionally, the teaser also hints at the arrival of a dual-tone leather back model in the Indian market. Here are the specifications of the iQOO Neo 9 Chinese variant, which is expected to launch in India as iQOO Neo 9 Pro.
- Display: 6.78-inch 1.5K AMOLED, 2800×1260pm, 2160Hz refresh rate display with 144Hz PWM
- iQOO Neo 9 Chipset: Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- RAM and Storage: 12GB/16GB LPDDR5X RAM, 256GB/512GB/1TB UFS 4.0 storage
- os: Android 14-based OriginOS (Funtouch 14 for India)
- Primary Camera: 50MP Sony IMX920 VCS Bionic primary camera with OIS, 8MP ultra-wide-angle
- front camera:16MP
- Battery: there is one Both models pack a 5,160mAh battery with 120W fast charging support
iQOO has recently launched iQOO 12 Focusing on performance and cameras in India. With the launch of iQOO Neo 9 Pro, it could be the most affordable phone in the Indian market with the flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 and Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipsets. last years iQOO Neo 7 Pro Also brought Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 to the market at a competitive price.
iQOO may be a direct competitor to Neo 9 Pro oneplus 12r Which is launching globally on January 23 with the same Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset.