company also Confirmed The phone will get three years of Android updates and four years of security updates.
OnePlus Ace 3 bezels
- The teaser image suggests that the OnePlus Ace 3 will have extremely thin bezels.
- The side bezels measure 1.36mm and the relatively thick chin measures 1.94mm.
- The sides of the OnePlus Ace 3 look flat and the extremely narrow bezels mean that the phone should offer an immersive content viewing experience.
- OnePlus Ace 3 will offer up to 120Hz refresh rate and will support Dolby Vision.
- Phone has already been confirmed to receive TThree years of Android updates and four years of security updates.
- The flagship will come with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus 2 protection. Wi-Fi 7, IR blaster and NFC connectivity.
OnePlus Ace 3 Specifications (Expected)
- Display: The OnePlus Ace 3 will feature a 6.78-inch 1.5K OLED display with 4,500 nits peak brightness. 8T LTPO, an in-house display P1 chip, A punch-hole cutout for the selfie snapper, and up to 120Hz adaptive refresh rate.
- Chipset: The handset will be equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC paired with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- RAM and storage:The chipset is paired with up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB storage.
- Rear cameras: The phone is rumored to have a 50MP OIS main camera, an 8MP ultrawide camera, and a 2MP macro module.
- front camera: There may be a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies.
- os: Android 14-based ColorOS custom skin out of the box.
- Battery: It may house a 5,500mAh battery with 100W fast-wired charging support.
- connectivity: 5G, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port for charging.
- colour's: Black, blue and gold colors. The phone will come with a metallic middle frame and a frosted glass panel.