Oppo Reno 11F aka Oppo F25
The OPPO F25 is said to be the successor to the OPPO F23 that was launched in May last year. Its teaser image has already surfaced online in which we can see the design and color options of the phone. Oppo Reno 11F is seen with flat edges and a triple camera setup. The smartphone has three color options of pink, blue and green with different patterns on the back.
The teaser also confirms that the Oppo Reno 11F will have a 64MP primary camera and will come with 67W SUPERVOOC fast charging support. As far as the rest of its specs are concerned, here's what has been leaked so far.
Oppo Reno 11F specs (leaked)
- The Oppo Reno 11F is said to feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It also has the facility of in-display fingerprint scanner.
- The smartphone may be powered by MediaTek Dimesnity 7050 SoC.
- The 64MP primary camera could be an OV64B sensor with an 8MP Sony IMX355 ultra-wide angle lens and a 2MP macro sensor. Its selfie camera can be a 32MP sensor.
- On the software front, the Oppo Reno 11F will likely run on ColorOS based on Android 14 out-of-the-box.
- More details about the Oppo Reno 11F include a 5,000mAh battery and IP65 rating for water and dust resistance.
According to this estimate, we can expect that Oppo F25 will come with similar specifications as Oppo Reno 11F. OPPO F25 is in India Said According to tipster Abhishek Yadav, it will arrive in February. There has been no official announcement from the brand yet.