Oppo Reno 12 series specifications (leaked)
- Processor: According to a leaked internal document discovered by MSPoweruser.comThe Reno 12 could be powered by a yet-to-be-revealed MediaTek MTK 24M chip and the Reno 12 Pro could be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC.During this, digitalchatstation Recently it was reported that the Reno 12 series may bring Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-series chips. OPPO Different variants may be planned for different markets.
- Cameras: Both phones may have a 50MP main camera with OIS, a 50MP with 2x optical zoom, and an 8MP third camera, which is likely an ultrawide clicker.However as DCS Tip suggested, the leak doesn’t reveal anything about the improved periscope zoom lens.
Also, both phones may have a 50MP front camera with autofocus support.
- Performance and Design: The Reno 12 series may feature a 6.7-inch OLED panel with a 120Hz refresh rate. As far as design is concerned, they may have a curved glass back and IP65 dust and water resistance rating.
- Memory: The regular Reno 12 is likely to come in only 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant while the Pro model may also come in a 512GB model.
- Battery: Under the hood, both may house a 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging capability.
Oppo Reno 12 series launch deadline, price (expected)
Same source suggests Reno 12 series may launch June 2024 with a price tag of $499 (~Rs 41,377.08) for the standard Reno 12 and $799 (~Rs 66,253.08) for the Pro model.