Moto G04 India launch details
- through flipkart micrositeIt has been confirmed that the Moto G04 is scheduled Launching in India on 15th February.
- Motorola phone will come 4GB+64GB And 8GB+128GB Storage variants.
- Will be available with Moto G04 premium design And exciting color options,
- It is worth mentioning that Motorola has also teased a phone launch on the XBut the name of the phone has not been disclosed. However, it is expected that Moto G04.
Moto G04 Specifications
Not only the launch date, but the microsite also reveals that the Moto G04 will come with a 6.6-inch 90Hz display, 5,000mAh battery, UNISOC T606 octa-core processor, and more. Here's what the microsite reveals about the Moto G07.
- Display: The Moto G04 will feature a 6.6-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- Chipset: The upcoming Motorola phone will be powered by Unisoc T606 processor.
- rear camera: The Moto G04 phone will have a 16MP AI camera, which will feature portrait mode.
- storage: The phone will offer 4GB+64GB and 8GB+128GB storage models. However, the microsite also reveals that the phone will support RAM boost up to 15GB.
- OS: Moto G04 will work on the latest Android 14
- Battery: It will include a 5,000mAh battery. The global variant has 10W charging technology. But the Flipkart microsite has not revealed the charging speed on the Indian variant.
- other features: The Noto G04 will come with a 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos, and more.
Moto G04 launch price (expected)
The Moto G04 price in India is still unknown, but it is expected to be launched as a budget or affordable smartphone in the country as the phone was recently launched in Europe with an MSRP of EUR 119, approximately Rs 10,751. Was.