Samsung Galaxy A55 5G appears on TENAA
- The TENAA certification of the Samsung Galaxy A55 reveals a familiar design but with some notable changes.
- The phone has a boxy chassis like most phones launched these days and has rounded edges.
- The volume rocker and power button are placed on the right edge. We also get to see the front of the phone but it is completely covered by a black screen.
- The back of the phone has three vertically stacked cameras and an LED flash.
- The photos in the listing match this The renders were leaked earlier this year,
- No major specifications of the phone have been shown in the listing.
Handset already appeared on geekbench stage and managed to score 1,180 points in the single-core round and 3,526 points in the multi-core CPU segment. The Samsung Galaxy A55 5G is expected to come with an Exynos 1480 octa-core SoC with a 2.75GHz peak clock speed and an RDNA2-based Xclipse 530 GPU. The device is expected to have 8GB RAM and a 5,000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A55 specifications (expected)
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- Chipset: Exynos 1480 SoC with AMD GPU for enhanced graphics performance.
- RAM/Storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage options.
- os: Android 14-based One UI custom skin out of the box.
- Rear cameras: The Galaxy A55 is rumored to come with a 50MP primary camera, a 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP macro camera.
- Selfie Camera: There may be a 32MP front camera for selfies and video chat.
- Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 25W fast charging technology.